|

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Watch Mayweather vs Marquez Free Online Streaming

The Mayweather vs Marquez fight in the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada will be an explosive one, no doubt about that! Just listen to the two fighters talk about the fight:

"If Floyd Mayweather is the best, then I want to fight the best," Marquez said of Mayweather after beating Diaz. "I want to move up (to welterweight). He is the best and I want him."

Mayweather continued, "the rest of those fighters who called me out can get in line too because they are going to get their chance... one at a time and slowly but surely. It's going to be a great return and a wonderful 'experience.' Don't blink - I'M BACK!"

Wow! They both have impressive confidence. But who do you think will win? And who will eat his own words? Watch Mayweather vs Marquez Free Online Streaming live on PPV on September 19, 2009!

0 comments:

Post a Comment