|

Saturday, October 24, 2009

WWE Bragging Rights Live Streaming

It's going to be a bragging night! I'm so excited for the upcoming WWE Bragging Rights. It's going to be a boastful evening with a blast, I'm telling you. Just look at this explosive lineup of matches featured tomorrow night:
  • SmackDown vs. Raw Tag Team Match
  • World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker vs. CM Punk vs. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio (Fatal Four Way Match)
  • WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. John Cena (One Hour, Anything Goes WWE Iron Man Match)
  • Intercontinental Champion John Morrison vs. United States Champion The Miz
  • SmackDown Divas vs. Raw Divas Tag Team Match
I'm particularly looking forward to the Fatal Four Way Match. That's bound to be interesting. Aren't you guys excited? I know I am! So better tune in live to catch all your favorite wrestling matches. WWE Bragging Rights Live Streaming is available on Sunday, October 25, 2009
8PM ET / 5PM PT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment